Monday, June 9, 2008

I have not posted in quite some time. Things have been a little crazy for us. Noah has started his T-Ball and loved it!!!! He is pretty cute. He thought it was pretty cool that his number was 1. We love watching him play. I can't believe how big he is getting. Tyler and I were called as his primary teachers. He was so excited. We have loved it. The kids are so cute. I will have to say Noah is pretty calm compared to the other boys. He always raises his hand to answer our questions. I have absolutely loved being in there with him. Madison will not go to nursery and has been coming with us. She has been very good. She thinks she is such a big girl! She always shares her treats with all of the kids and they love it.



Here is some pictures of our number one T-Ball star. He loves it! He didn't like being dressed up as the catcher! Everything was a little to big for him. He is the cutest thing ever to watch. It is so funny!


Madison is Noah's number one fan! She loves playing at the park by his games. She thinks the world of Noah!!!

6 comments:

kim said...

Seeing those pictures really makes me miss you guys so much. Next time I'm in Malad I'm going to see if we can't get together. Your kids are the cutest kids ever. I'm glad it seems like you guys are doing well and are happy.
lOveS

Cala said...

Love the pics, the kids are growing up way too fast!! Can't wait to see you in July, hopefully you will have time to visit, i sure do miss you guys!!!!

Audrey said...

Your kids are the cutest little things! This really makes me miss you guys, cuz Caden and Noah probably would have been on the same t-ball team this year! Miss you tons!

Marianne Martin said...

How Fun! His little uniform is so cute. We only got some oversized t-shirts. T-ball is the best huh?

jenny said...

It is about stinkin time girlfriend! I am soo sorry I havent called you back, I got your message the next day, and everytime I think to call you it is either dinner time or 10:00 at night! I'll call you tomorrow. Noah looks soo big! Crew says to tell him hi. I miss you badly! :(

Katie said...

What fun pictures! You're kids are adorable!