Monday, February 2, 2009

I have not been good at keeping up on my blog. I am going to post quite a few pictures now. Things have been pretty crazy. We have been moving all of Tyler's parents stuff out and our stuff in. They leave for their mission on February 23. They are going to Kenya, Africa. They are getting pretty nervous and sad about leaving the family. We are going to miss them a lot. We went to our cabin for Christmas. My kids had so much fun sledding and snowmobiling. They loved it. We never want to leave when we are up there. It snowed a lot while we were there!!!! They loved when Tyler pulled them in the sled behind the snowmobile.







Noah was so excited to get his XBOX 360.

Madison loves pajamas. She could wear them all day long.
She got some princess ones also and told me she looks
like a princess.

We got so much snow that Tyler's pickup was covered.

Noah loved playing pool. He got really good at it. He beat me
everytime we played.(That tells you how good I am at pool!)

1 comment:

Cala said...

How fun!! The kids look soo cute and big!!! I miss you tons, hopefully we can meet up this Spring or Summer, I love you tons...........