Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Madison had her third birthday. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by since she was born. She has been the funnest thing ever. She adds so much to our family. When she was born Noah has always called her his little princess. He would get mad at me if I ever talked to her in a voice that wasn't nice. She definitely thinks she is a princess. I have learned that girls are so much different then boys. She has the cutest personality. I couldn't imagine life without her. She brings so much joy into our lives. We absolutely love and adore our Madison. These are some of the things that we love about our Madison:


She has the best imagination ever.
She loves to dress up.
Every morning we have to lay out about 5 outfits for her to choose from.
She changes her clothes 4-5 times a day.
She loves to do her moms hair.
She loves shoes and purses.
She loves playing with her dolls and doll house.
She loves shopping. (Anything pink she wants to buy.)
She has the most beautiful smile and eyes.
She is very polite and loves to help clean up.
She plays good with other kids.
She always runs away and tells us how bad we made her feel when we get mad at her.
She always tells us how much she loves us.
She loves playing with her dad and Noah.
She adores her big brother.
She loves stories and telling stories.
She loves watching Dora and learning spanish.
She loves riding her bike and playing outside.
She is a lot more daring than her big brother.
She loves to giggle. (when she starts she can't stop)


"Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of life."
Maureen Hawkins


She had to wear her birthday crown most of the day.

She loves her vanity.

She rides her bike all the time.

She had to have a princess cake.

She was so excited for her birthday party. She wanted to have a princess party and play water games. We had all of her cousins over and made pretzels and smoothies. They played in the water all day. We did a barbecue and they had smores that night. It was a perfect day for her. She had so much fun. She kept saying happy birthday to me!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Madison!!
You made pretzel's?? Will you share the recipe? I would LOVE to have it :)

kim said...

I can't believe how old Madison looks since you left! She is such a big girl now. And her hair is sooo long! I miss you guys so much. It was great talking to you the other day. Miss you tons!

lOveS

Audrey said...

Happy brithday Madison! She has grown up so much in the last little while, I can't believe it! She is just so beautiful and sweet, and I love what a girly girl she is! Miss you guys!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Oh, I miss Madison! Bently is sitting here with me saying "Madison come to my house." It looks like she had a great birthday, I wish we could have celebrated with you guys!

Marianne Martin said...

Yea! That's so cute. Madison has sucha sweet little face. Hey, we are coming up on the 27th. Will you guys be around that day? We want to come visit.