Monday, September 8, 2008

We are expecting!!!!! Sorry I haven't done a blog in forever but I have been very sick. I am about 14 weeks and I am finally having some good moments so I am praying that I am getting over my sickness. Noah and Maddison have been so excited that we are having a baby. They are taking care of me while I am sick and Tyler has become Mr. Mom. They have been really cute. Noah has learned how to make toast and a turkey sandwich. He has been pretty proud of that. Madison always tells me that she will help take care of the baby. They have been pretty worried about me and are always asking me how I am feeling. I have the best kids and husband. They have definitely been lifesavers!!!! I will try to make some more posts and keep you updated.

9 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

I think everyone but me is prego! Congrats that is way exciting!

jeffandleath said...

hi amy,
I have entered the world of blogging now and moriann and I are so excited for you! We miss you.
Leath

jenny said...

It's a miracle! you updated! I am so happy you are feeling better. hopefully, soon you won't get sick anymore!!

Rachel and Steve said...

So exciting!! I am so sorry you have been so sick. I wish you were here so all of us girls could be taking care of you. Sounds like you have been in good hands though. Keep us updated.

kim said...

I'm super excited for you and yes, you do have a dang great family. I got your message. I'll call you soon. I love you tons and am excited that you're feeling better.

lOveS

Katie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is WAY exciting! My brother Jake and his wife are expecting too, she is around 15 weeks.
Good luck! Wish I were closer to help you out!!

NICOLE said...

You and Nat!!! oh my gosh im soo excited for you

Audrey said...

Congratulations Amy, I'm so happy for you! I hope you're feeling better soon, but I'm so glad you have such sweet kids taking care of you. Can't wait to see your next little cutie, you have such adorable kids!

Martha said...

ConGRAtulaTIONs!!! That is so exciting, and great to be getting past the sicko part. You're kids are so cute, I can't wait to see what this one will look like. When are you due?