Thursday, October 9, 2008

I haven't been real great on updating my blog. We went to Park City a month ago. The kids had been wanting to take a trip because they didn't go anywhere in the summer because I was so sick. We loved it. We stayed in a condo at the Mountainside Marriott. They had so many fun activities for the kids to do. They tie dyed shirts and melted beads together and went on a scavenger hunt. They didn't want to come home. Some of my family came up and so the kids had a lot of fun playing with their cousins. One of the days we took them on the alpine slide, the coaster and they had a few other rides. They had a lot of fun!!!! We also went to the outlet malls which I absolutely love going there. Noah was excited because we took him out of school for a few days. It was so much fun spending time as a family.

Madison loves anything chocolate!

Noah was tough with his rock climbing.

Madison loved the merry go round.

Tyler and Noah went on the alpine slide
lots of times.

Noah was jumping on the trampoline. He loved
doing back flips on it.

3 comments:

debbie said...

Hi Amy! Boy, look at Noah go with that rock climbing! Looks like you had fun. Anyway...I rounded up some pictures for Chandy before she left. I thought you might like me to email some of the ones from our playgroup days a couple of years ago. The boys look so little! Congratulations on the new baby - I hope you are feeling better. Just send me an email if you want the pictures. -Debbie boisevys@gmail.com

Katie said...

What a fun trip! Cute pictures of your adorable kids :)

Chandy said...

So glad to see your blog. How fun that Noah can climb up on the roof. I'll have to show Easton. I've been thinking of you and hope you're feeling better. Did you get to go to Meridian for the Halloween Party?