Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We went in yesterday for our ultrasound and we are having a baby girl!!!! We are so excited. Madison is really excited that is what she wanted all along. I think I am in trouble with that because anything pink she wants to buy for the baby!!! Noah and Madison went with us and they were so excited to be able to see the baby on the t.v. They loved seeing the heart beat and arms and legs. Everything looked really good. Noah was wanting a boy but is excited for another little sister. He told me you get what you get and you don't throw a fit! I thought it was pretty funny. He learned that saying from his dad when they play games together. We are so blessed to be able to have another sweet little princess in our home.

10 comments:

athompson said...

Hurray! I'm so excited for you.

jeffandleath said...

Moriann and I are having so much fun following your blog and learning about your pregnancy. You are and will always be a treasure to us.

Unknown said...

yay! we are so happy for you guys...hope you are feeling better and doing well. sorry i am such a loser at commenting - but i really love reading how you are doing...take care amy!

tiff

jenny said...

Whoa!! Maddison knew! she was right all along! I can't believe you are that far already! Sorry we have been playing phone tag, life is crazy buisy! I hope you are coming up soon, I would love to see you. I miss you dearly!! Congratulations! I am just so happy for you!!

Martha said...

Congrats!!! Fun for little girls. WHere is that "get what you get and don't throw a fit" from...Caden says it too. If only he followed it :)

Katie said...

She will be so precious! I hope you are feeling better and doing well.
Love ya!!

Campbell Family said...

Amy! How are all of you doing? So excited to hear that you are having another little princess. It was fun to see the pics of madison on her birthday. I'll show Haylee the pictures tomorrow....she'll love it. She misses playing with her. hope you are feeling a little better! luv u guys

Kass Martin said...

Hey, this is Kass, Brian's wife. How are you guys? Congratulations on the baby Girl! That's so exciting. What's your email I'd love to add you to our blog since we're private. This way Brian and I can be in touch better with family we don't see all the time. Email me at kitkassbar@yahoo.com. Your kids are so cute.

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

So I know I already told you but congrats on the girl! Now both of my sons have prearranged wives, PERFECT!

Hillary said...

Amy, Ofcourse I'm thrilled for you!!--But I'm so happy for Madison. Every girl needs a sister. I hope you are feeling better and over the worst as far as sickness goes. How is Pingree? I hope you're adjusting well! Your kids are so stinkin cute. I'm going to add you guys to our list so feel free to do the same. Good Luck with everything!