Thursday, December 4, 2008

Noah had his first visit to the dentist and it was more then we expected. He was having a toothache and so we took him in. Once we got there we found out he was going to have to have a kids root canal!!! I was really surprised by that because he has always been good at brushing and flossing his teeth. He was so good during it. I was very proud of him. Madison did good until he was almost done. I looked down and noticed she was completely white and sure enough she ended up throwing up. Luckily, I was right by the sink!! She got a little nervous about watching her brother.







2 comments:

jenny said...

Crew has had two root canals, so don't feel bad!

The Olson Family said...

Oh, no! Daniel was just telling me his tooth hurt the other day. He would be the one to throw up! Poor Noah! I'm not going to show Daniel these pictures, or he will never go to the dentist!