Thursday, April 24, 2008

I had so much fun on my Birthday. My kids were so cute. Noah couldn't understand why I wanted to run on my B-day. He told me I was supposed to only do fun things and running wasn't one of them. I thought it was so cute. My sister got me a pedicure and we had them done at the same time. It was fabulous. Tyler and I went to dinner at Rimo's in Pocatello and then saw the movie 21. We had a lot of fun. It was only us and one other couple at dinner and in the movie.(Welcome to Pocatello!!!!)

That is my sister Donna getting
her pedicure.

That is me getting mine!


Tyler and I at Rimo's!!

6 comments:

Cala said...

Cute pics!!! I'm glad you had a great bday!! I love ya tons!!!

jenny said...

Your hair looks really cute! I am laughing at there only being two couples at dinner and the movie!!! Hey, want to go for a run in the morning?? ;( I am missing you!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am so glad that we got to celebrate it before you left. I am really missing my running partner. It gets pretty lonely out there!

Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!! I think it is SO great that you have a blog! We will be able to keep up with each other so much easier! Your kids are so adorable! You are a great mom and look great too :o)
Thanks for telling me about your blog!
Love ya!!

moriann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

Happy Birthday Amy!!! I'm so glad you had a great day, and I'm so glad you figured out how to post on your blog! It looks like you guys are doing great! I miss you tons, and so do the young women! We love you guys!