Monday, April 21, 2008

We have finally arrived in Pingree! It has been a pretty big adjustment and we have missed our friends and family from Boise. The first couple of weeks were pretty crazy moving everything in. My sweet little Madison has had a hard time adjusting. She kept telling me she wanted to go back to her house. Her room was the last to get packed and the first one put together. She is definitely our little princess. She does love trying to find the bunnies that are on the farm. She makes us go for daily walks to find them. They are pretty cute but I am not to sure how cute they will be when we plant the garden. Noah on the other hand has absolutely loved it. His new favorite thing to do is climb tractors!! He has loved exploring out on the farm. He thinks it is pretty cool. He loves playing with all of his cousins. He did tell me he had a lot more friends in Boise and wished they would just move to Pingree!! They both love riding in the tractor with Tyler but they get bored pretty easy in it. I have spent some of my days driving them back and forth from the tractor to the house! My sweet husband has suddenly become a handyman!! I don't know which has been more shocking.....us becoming potato farmers or knowing Tyler can actually use a drill! He is pretty proud of his new pickup!




















8 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

WOW! I think you are so brave and I commend you on the adjustment. I don't know if I could do it. I'm glad to see you finally posted. :)

jenny said...

Yeah!! You did it! It wasnt that bad now was it?! I am shocked Tyler is turning into a handy man, that would be like Brady turning into one!!:0 The wild bunny is cute, but you are going to have to do something with your garden! My boys would love to come and go "cotton tail hunting"! J/k. Anywho, your blog looks great, I am glad you finally posted! This can be one of your new hobbies.

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Yeah Amy! I love seeing pictures of the kids! We miss you guys TONS! Sorry I didn't call you back yesterday, I got your message late. It looks like you got it figured out though. I talked to Shane and he is on board for a road trip to the farm! We need to find a time that works good for both of us! Love ya:-)

Rachel and Steve said...

It is good to see that you guys are doing well...we miss ya though!
Keep us updated regularly!

Cala said...

Yeah!!!!!! I am so excited you finally were able to post!! Looks like you found your disc you thought you had lost!!! I miss you guys so much, but you'll be here shortly to see the new arrival!!! I love the pics, Noah looks so big and I can not believe how handy Ty is!!! However, you can not forget to takes pics of yourself!!!! Love ya tons and happy blogging, it becomes addicting!!! :)

Martha said...

Yay Amy - I've been looking for you to post. Fun to se pictures of the farm...who knew Tyler was so handy?!?! I hope you guys are adjusting well. I can only imagine how much Caden would love all the tractors and room to run. I'm glad Noah is liking it. By the way, what was the Costco cake you ordered for Noah? Do you remember what kind cake, filling and frosting? I need to order one for Caden's birthday :)

kim said...

Hallelujah for your pictures and your update! We miss you guys like crazy. I'm glad you got things figured out. Keep it up! Love ya tons.

Tasha Coltrin said...

Ya I'm so glad you updated your blog. You did a good job. Like cala says don't forget to take pictures of yourself. We sure did miss you guys!!!