Thursday, April 24, 2008

This move has definitely brought us a lot closer. Noah and Madison have become best friends. Instead of Noah calling his friends to come and play he has learned how much fun Madison is to play with. I have absolutely loved it. They are so cute together. Madison just adores her big brother! They are so much fun. It makes me sad to think how fast time goes. I treasure the time that I have with them!!!

They were leg wrestling on the chair!


They love to ride bikes when it is warm!


We have two trampolines and they love it!


Madison loves her brother!


Noah was teaching Madison to jump up and hit
stomachs but Madison wasn't quite high enough!

4 comments:

Cala said...

They are so stinkin cute!! I want to eat them up!!!

Tasha Coltrin said...

How cute are they!! I'm glad you had a good birthday!!

jenny said...

That is the great thing about moving away...you will grow so close as a family! Cherish it, it will be gone before you know it!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

That is so fun! It must be nice to see them playing so much together. I just wish we were there to play too:o(